WE DEFINE "PII" TO MEAN ANY INFORMATION RELATING TO AN IDENTIFIED OR IDENTIFIABLE NATURAL PERSON; AN IDENTIFIABLE NATURAL PERSON IS ONE WHO CAN BE IDENTIFIED, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN PARTICULAR BY REFERENCE TO AN IDENTIFIER SUCH AS A NAME, AN IDENTIFICATION NUMBER, LOCATION DATA, AN ONLINE IDENTIFIER OR TO ONE OR MORE FACTORS SPECIFIC TO THE PHYSICAL, PHYSIOLOGICAL, GENETIC, MENTAL, ECONOMIC,CULTURAL OR SOCIAL IDENTITY OF THAT NATURAL PERSON.
Please also read Company’s Term of Use at: https://www.feel.tech/terms-conditions,which describes the terms under which you use our Solutions.
1. Information We Collect and How We Use It. In order to provide and improve our Solutions, understanding usage trends, user preferences, in order to adjust and personalize use of the Solutions, marketing and customer relations purposes, we may collect and process PII, including the following types of information:
- 1.1. Information You Provide. For some of the features of the Solutions we ask you to provide or we may collect PII, including: full name, name of your employer, job title, phone number and email address and any other information that our customer elects to provide.
- 1.2. User Communications. When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications and any contact information you provide in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our Solutions. When subscribing to Company’s mailing lists on our Websites or requesting us to contact you through customer service, we collect your contact information, including phone number, e-mail address and country of your residence. We may send you news and updates in respect of the Solutions or the vendors you contacted through the Solution. Please note that even if you opt-out of receiving the foregoing communications, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative e-mails (e.g. in connection with password reset request) necessary to facilitate your use of the Solutions. You may opt-out of all promotional digital communications here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.3. User Information. When you use the Solutions, we may automatically receive and record information from your browser or device, including without limitation information and statistics about your online/offline status, your IP address, internet service provider, search history, pages visited, impressions, links clicked, language preferences, the website visited before visiting the Solution, date and duration of the visit per page or other item, type of browser or device, unique device identifiers, your regional and language settings and software and hardware attributes. Our systems may automatically record and store technical information regarding the method and nature of your use of the Solutions. An IP address is a numeric code that identifies your browser or device on a network, or in this case, the Internet. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information. The Company uses all of the PII that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our users.
- 1.4. Online Sessions. We process and retain audio and video recordings of online video and audio sessions of our customers’ sales associates with their users and translate them into text. We use this information in order to provide services to our customers and identify trends and personalize our services and advertisements.
- 1.5. Purchases. We collect information regarding our customers’ users’ preferences on our customers’ websites, shopping cart information and the record of purchased products. We use this information in order to provide services to our customers and identify trends and personalize our services and advertisements.
- 1.6. Aggregate and Analytical Data. In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the customers of the Solutions, we often conduct research on its customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the PII and other information provided to us. This research may be compiled and analyzed on an aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. This aggregate information does not identify you personally. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current and prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes. We also use aggregate data for monetization.
2. Cookies. In order to collect the data described herein we may use temporary cookies that remain on your browser or device for a limited period of time. We may also use persistent cookies that remain on your browser or device until the Company's Solutions are removed, in order to manage and maintain the Solution sand record your use of the Solutions. Cookies by themselves cannot be used to discover the identity of the user. A cookie is a small piece of information which is sent to and stored on your browser. Cookies do not damage your browser or device. Most browsers and devices may allow you to block cookies but you may not be able to use some features on the Solutions if you block them. You may set most browsers or devices to notify you if you receive a cookie (this enables you to decide if you want to accept it or not). We may also use web beacons via the Solutions to collect information. Web beacons or "gifs", are electronic images that may be used in our Solutions or in our emails. We use Web beacons to deliver cookies, count visits and to tell if an email has been opened and acted upon.
4. Children. If you are a child under the age of 18, you must obtain parental consent prior to using our Solutions. The Company will not knowingly contact or engage with children under the age of 18 without said parental consent. If you have reason to believe that a child has provided us with their PII, please contact us at the address given above and we will endeavor to delete that PII from our databases.
6. Information Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of PII. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your PII, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We retain your PII only for as long as reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected or to comply with any applicable legal or ethical reporting or document retention requirements.
8. Your Rights.
- 8.1. Right of Access and Rectification. You have the right to know what PII we collect about you and to ensure that such data is accurate and relevant for the purposes for which we collected it. We allow our users the option to access and obtain a copy of their PII and to rectify such PII if it is not accurate, complete or updated. However we may first ask you to provide us certain credentials to permit us to identify your PII.
- 8.2. Right to Delete PII or Restrict Processing. You have the right to delete your PII or restrict its processing. We may postpone or deny your request if your PII is in current use for the purposes for which it was collected or for other legitimate purposes such as compliance with legal obligations.
- 8.3. Right to Withdraw Consent. You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your PII. Exercising this right will not affect the lawfulness of processing your PII based on your consent before its withdrawal.
- 8.4. Right of Data Portability. Where technically feasible, you have the right to ask to transfer your PII in accordance with your right to data portability.
You may exercise the above rights by sending a request to email@example.com.
- 8.5. Right to Lodge Complaint. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding the processing of your PII.
12. Your California Privacy Rights and Do Not Track Notices. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of PII to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year. You are also advised that Company does not respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Last Date Updated: August 3, 2023